2. Mountain climbers
Mountain climbers are a great ab exercise because you’re constantly working on your core while staying in the plank position the entire time.
- Start in the plank position.
- Bring your left leg up as if you’re about to raise it.
- Switch the legs in a jumping motion.
- Try not to lift your middle up and keep your body as straight as possible.
- Repeat 12-15 times on each leg.
Note: The faster you go, the more effective your workout will be, but you should never compromise the technique.