2. Pilates leg lifts
Not only does this exercise, which has been a pilates staple for decades, help tone your thighs, it can also help your abs and hips.
1. First, lie down on your side and fully extend your legs.
2. Lift up your leg slowly and as high as you can. While doing this, try to target your outer thighs.
3. Next, lower your leg back to the starting pose.
4. Just like above, add weights if this becomes too easy.
3. Bridge raises
By lifting up your hips, you can tone your thighs, abs, and hamstrings.
1. Lie on your back while keeping your legs bent and your feet hip-width apart.
2. Place an object between your knees, like a towel or pillow.
3. Lift up your hips in order to help your body up from the knees to make a straight line. While doing this, squeeze whatever object you have between your knees as tightly as you can.
4. Lower your hip to the starting pose. Keep in mind not to rest your back until you are finished with the exercise.