Toned and sculpted arms look very attractive. It is possible to get this without attending the gym and using special weights, especially for those people, who don’t like gym workouts. One needs a bit of motivation and these exercises to get the desired result.
BetterMe App helps women achieve their body goals with ease and efficiency by helping to choose proper meal plans and effective workouts. Start using our app and you will see good results in a short time.
They will tone your arms perfectly with the help of your body weight, so you will have beautiful and toned arms. Your arms will be strong and well shaped. In addition to the gorgeous look, the strong arms will help you with your daily life routine tasks.
The following exercises are quite easy, a no-brainer really, but you will love your toned arms after trying them out. They target bicep and tricep muscles, that constitute the perfect arm shape if toned enough. Follow this perfect arm workout!
#1. Dumbbell Incline Bench Rows
– Lean forward into an incline bench Using a neutral grip, hold a dumbbell in each hand so your palms are facing in. Your arms should be fully extended and hanging straight down. This is the start position.
– Pull your shoulder blades back and flex your elbows to pull the dumbbells up to your sides. Hold and squeeze your shoulder and back muscles.
– Return to the start position in a slow, controlled movement. Repeat.
#2. Power Partials
– Stand with your back straight, feet shoulder width apart, while holding a dumbbell in each hand with a neutral grip. Hold your arms fully extended by your side, with your palms facing in to your body. Keep your elbows close to your sides. This is the start position.
– Keeping your arms fully extended and your torso stationary, lift the dumbbells out to your sides and up until they are at shoulder level. Exhale as you do so. Hold for a count of one while squeezing your shoulder muscles.
– Return to the start position in a smooth controlled movement inhaling as you do so. Repeat.